This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
Education has experienced so many changes in the last few years because of the advent of the Internet. As the digital revolution has swept through every aspect of our daily lives, our educational options and learning resources have also benefitted. Online learning platforms and programs such as Cengage Login online allow educators, booksellers, students, instructors, librarians, and other members of the academic community to collaborate, share their knowledge, and benefit from the wide range of learning tools and resources available on the Web. Students and teachers use Cengage Login online to access courses, digital learning solutions, and other Web-based products and services to enhance the educational experience. Booksellers and librarians access the Cengage Login page to monitor the latest product prices and availability, book titles, request trials, browse content, and make orders. It is a convenient method to enhance your learning experience across ages and cultural backgrounds. However, if you already have a Cengage Login account, you have probably experienced how confusing the login procedure can be. The layout of the site itself is not as user-friendly as one would hope, and this can be a hindrance to one's learning experience. If you are in a hurry or just need to access your learning resources and tools right away, the time consumed to access your Cengage Login page can be frustrating. We have realized this problem and come up with the solution for it. On this page, we have posted a tutorial video and step-by-step instructions to directly go to your Cengage Login. Also, we have provided a guide to resetting your Cengage password, and a list of the most updated contact information for Cengage customer support in case you have problems with your account and need further assistance.
Step-by-step guide to access your Cengage Login page:
1. On your preferred Internet browser, enter this URL: http://www.cengage.com/.
2. Once you are on the Cengage homepage, you will see the login fields on the upper section of the page. Choose the appropriate option for you (Instructor or Student sign-in).
3. You will be redirected to the login area. Enter your User ID or Email Address and your Password in the corresponding fields.
4. Once you have entered the information, click 'Sign in'. Follow the next onscreen instructions to complete your login process.
1. On your Web browser, make sure you are on the homepage (http://www.cengage.com/).
2. Click on the Sign in area on the upper section of the page. Look for the link that says 'Forgot password' found right below the password field.
3. You will be redirected to the password reset page. First you will need to enter your email address which you used for registering an account.
4. Click on the 'Send Password' link when you have entered the information. Follow the next onscreen instructions to complete your password reset.
General Inquiries - 1 800 354 9706
Fax - 1 800 487 8488
10650 Toebben Drive
Independence, KY 41051
Remember to bookmark our page for your future reference, and check back regularly for any updates.